Yourspa Bromine Tablets are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce active bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH
- 20g Bromine Tablets
- Slow dissolving sanitiser
- Effective over a wide pH range
- For use with a floating dispenser
Yourspa Bromine Tablets (1kg)
Ideal Bromine Range: 3-5mg/l
These Bromine tablets are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce active bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH
How to apply Bromine Tablets:
1. These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
2. When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
4. Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
5. Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3 – 5 mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6 mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas
6. Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 - 7.6.
7. It is recommended that you periodically shock dose your spa with Spa Fusion Aqua Sachet.
Note: Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 50mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 1 hour.